Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo! is a book written by Dr. Seuss. (Published as Rosetta Stone)
A bug sneezes, which sets off a series of larger and larger consequences, in the end nearly sending a whole town into chaos. Geisel wrote this book under the pen name Rosetta Stone.
- This is the second Beginner Book illustrated by Frith.
- The word "because" is written in the story 26 times.
- Although if you count the one in the title, it's written 27 times.
- The book's illustrations are animated in the Between the Lions episode "Why The Baboon's Balloon Went Ka-Boom!"
- This books marks "Rosetta Stone" as the second pen name Theo Geisel uses in stories not illustrated by him.